Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Freakin bargains!!

There are so many deals going on right now..I cant even breathe!!
ok be prepare...

1. BCBG sample sale (cali ladiess)
BCBG Sample Sale - Up To 70% Off (LA)
Shop over 2,000 dresses, tops, hoodies, bags, and more from your favorite designers such as BCBG, Ella Moss, and Splendid. Find all sizes 0-12, in most styles, including fabulous cocktail dresses. Get some retail therapy for one day only and receive 50-70% off everything!
Brands include:
BCBG
Ella Moss
Splendid
Event Begins:
9/20/2008
Event Ends:
9/20/2008
Event Times:
Sat 10am-5pm
Location:
Marriott Residence Inn1177 S. Beverly Drive(At Pico Blvd & Beverly Dr.)Los Angeles, CA 90035 Payment Types:
CASH/VISA/MC
(from topbutton)

2.Get a FREE Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser ($19 value) with any beauty.com purchase.

3. Urban Decay coming out with 2 new palettes that will debut around holiday. I just got an email from them and theyre having a holiday presale. There will 100 of palettes for sale right NOW. I think I might need to wait for this since I dont really care about this palette. I will definitely try to get may hands on the the second palette tho. I checked out sephora website the other day and they have both palette pictures there...but theyre not available for sale, yet..Boo!!
4.Free standard shipping with $30 purchase from benefit. Just use this code SEPTSHIP.
Ok..that will keep you busy for now. I just dont know how am I going to survive this..
Anyhoo...I'm done for now.


No comments: