Sunday, February 1, 2009

MIA

Hey girlies...
Sorry Ive been gone for so long. Its just my life has been very very boring lately, hence the no update! I still get some messages from you..aww how sweet :) Holla atchu Miss Tia!! Me aint no stranger..me just a very boring soul lately xp.
Actually I still need to do a review on 1 particular item (cant do a proper review before trying it out for couple of weeks dont you think?@?)
So my next post will be on that..
So thats that..just wanna let you know that I've been enjoying your posts and be a stalker or work behind the scene if you wanna put it in the nice way :P. I'm still here..just trying to get my inspirations back...
The bf also hella sick now..so thats another problem! I know I know no excuse..Anyhoo Ill find something to entertain you my loves...
Till next time..(hopefully soon enough, but dont blame me if my post just going to be very random and more on the boring side..dont tell me I havent warned you!!)
Take cares!

1 comment:

wuzzyangel said...

Hey Arvie!! Was wonderin where ya was! Good to know everythings okay!! Hope the bf feels better soon!! :D