Hi dolls..hows your Halloween?! I didnt really do much, since its been too cold last weekend..and my ass doenst do well in cold weather!
Anyhoo..These are the swatches and some look I did on Barry M pigments. Its kinda ghetto lol...coz I just used whatever color i had in front of me at the moment (they kinda match..but a little bit too extreme..pardon my boredom!!).
Here are the picture of the ones that I have
82 - 78 - 84
You can get them at your local drugstore for all UK ladies..sadly its not available here for us US girls. If you really want them, you can always get them online from their website IF you dont care about shipping fee!!
1. Cheap..around $9 US moolah..
2. Pigmentation pretty good!
3. Really fine texture, theyre not chunky at all.
4. Pretty glittery (if you like it that way)
5. Many color selections!!
1. When youre feenin' you cant get em easily here!!
2. The packaging really bad! Its just matter of time before I spill everything every where! yeah theyre not dumb ass proof! But if youre good with mac pigments or any sort of pigments..then you'll do just fine.
I had my nails done last week...lookie lookie..Halloween themed...lol
Can you see mr spidey there?
I also wanna holla at miss Fuzzy!!! thank you so much for making me the winner of your contest!! cant wait cant it..I'm gon start stalkin my mail man starting tomorrow :P
Aight...imma go now..have a great week loves!!